PAP / EPA / Attila Kisbenedek / POOL / In the photo: Javi Martinez
Bayern monachium already has four matches behind him and two trophies (European Super Cup and German Super Cup) this season. The German giant, however, plans to rebuild the composition anyway. In the coming days we can witness at least two transfers.
The club is to leave Javi Martinez . German TV Sky has found out that the Spaniard has received permission from the club to leave. In addition, the Bavarians were to agree to him leaving for free.
The 32-year-old now has two options. One is to come back to his native country and play in Athleticu Bilbao . The second is a lucrative Saudi Arabian club contract Al-Nassr . It is up to him which offer he chooses.
Bayern also intends to strengthen its squad. Apparently, there has been a breakthrough in talks with Chelsea FC on on Callum Hudson-Odoi . The 19-year-old was very keen to go to the German champion in this transfer window and get his own.
English winger at the latest on Monday it is to go on a loan. However, the contract will include a mandatory redemption clause after the season.
Transfers. Michael Kurzance will not play for Leeds United. Bayern Munich footballer failed medical tests>>
UEFA Footballer of the Year. Robert Lewandowski feels great pride. “The most prestigious award in my career”>>
SEE VIDEO: #dziejesiewsportu: Sergio Ramos showed his favorites
Like Soccer Ball on Facebook
Report an error
- Bundesliga. Hertha Berlin is preparing an interesting transfer. The world champion will play with Krzysztof Piątek?
- Bundesliga. Augsburg coach at the hospital. Heiko Herrlich has lung problems
- Serie A. Uncertainty in Napoli after Piotr Zieliński was infected. The players will pass further tests
- The legend of Lech Poznań appeals for help. Piotr Reiss’s father was hospitalized
- UEFA Champions League. Legia Warsaw is already overboard. A bitter defeat with Omonia Nicosia in terrible style
- El. Europe Leagues. Legion is broken. He loses to Karabakh and is out of the cups